This article has been re-published as a KB: http://kb.vmware.com/kb/2122060
2 February 2015
NSX for vSphere: Management Interface of Distributed Logical Router Control VM
About Dmitri Kalintsev
Some dude with a blog and opinions ;) View all posts by Dmitri Kalintsev
This entry was posted on Monday, February 2nd, 2015 at 10:28 am and tagged with How Stuff Works, NSX and posted in NSX. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 responses to “NSX for vSphere: Management Interface of Distributed Logical Router Control VM”
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Follow Telecom Occasionally on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Terraform how-to: create a variable list of numbered items
- Do I need a hardware VTEP for my NSX for vSphere?
- Back to the land of happy WiFi: from 3 x Airport Extremes to one Ruckus R710
- From the dept of the knowledge arcane: NSX-v with nested ESXi
- Mid-market "Innovator's Dilemma"
- NSX for vSphere: VXLAN Control Plane modes explained
Tagsapple Arcane Knowledge Automation AWS battery Brocade Cloud CloudFormation Communication connectivity requirements Desired Outcomes DFW Distributed Firewall Documentation Enterprise networking ESXi Ethernet fix GRE Hardware VTEP How Stuff Works How To HW VTEP Innovation iPhone IT LACP LAG Link Aggregation location services Marketing mid market companies NET5488 network building blocks Network design Networking networking services Network Virtualisation Nicira NSX NVP OAM ODI OF ONF OpenFlow PM Presentations Product Management Product Philosophy Pulse vTM purple cow Rakes in the grass Rant Reference Resources routing SDN sdns Strategy STT switching TCP Terraform Troubleshooting Tunnelling two to tango unicorns value creation vCloud networking virtual networking VMware VMworld vSphere VXLAN