Nested ESXi is a staple of resource-strapped labs. There is, however, a little something that’s worth keeping in mind when using NSX-v / VXLAN.
Tag Archives: ESXi
- Follow Telecom Occasionally on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- NSX for vSphere: Understanding Transport Zone scoping
- NSX-v under the hood: VXLAN ARP suppression
- NSX for vSphere: VXLAN Control Plane modes explained
- Running a Single Page App and can't wait for Lambda@Edge? Here's an alternative*
- Do I need a hardware VTEP for my NSX for vSphere?
- From the arcane knowledge dept: standby links in LAG
Tagsapple Arcane Knowledge Automation AWS Brocade CloudFormation Configuration Management DC Fabrics Desired Outcomes DevOps DFW Distributed Firewall ESXi Ethernet Fusion GRE Happy Hardware VTEP Home Networking How Stuff Works HW VTEP Infrastructure as Code Innovation IT LACP LAG Link Aggregation MacOS mid market companies NET5488 Nicira NSX ODI Performance Presentations Product Management purple cow Rakes in the grass Ruckus SDN Strategy STT TCP Terraform Tools Troubleshooting Tunnelling vADC value creation VCS VMworld vSphere VTEP VXLAN WiFi Windows