Nested ESXi is a staple of resource-strapped labs. There is, however, a little something that’s worth keeping in mind when using NSX-v / VXLAN.
Tag Archives: VTEP
- Follow Telecom Occasionally on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- NSX for vSphere: VXLAN Control Plane modes explained
- Do I need a hardware VTEP for my NSX for vSphere?
- NSX-v under the hood: VXLAN ARP suppression
- NSX for vSphere: recovering from Distributed Firewall vCenter lock-out
- Solved: slow Windows guest performance in Fusion 8.1 on El Capitan
- Running a Single Page App and can't wait for Lambda@Edge? Here's an alternative*
Tagsapple Arcane Knowledge Automation AWS battery Brocade Cloud CloudFormation Communication connectivity requirements Desired Outcomes DFW Distributed Firewall Documentation Enterprise networking ESXi Ethernet fix GRE Hardware VTEP How Stuff Works How To HW VTEP Innovation iPhone IT LACP LAG Link Aggregation location services Marketing mid market companies NET5488 network building blocks Network design Networking networking services Network Virtualisation Nicira NSX NVP OAM ODI OF ONF OpenFlow PM Presentations Product Management Product Philosophy Pulse vTM purple cow Rakes in the grass Rant Reference Resources routing SDN sdns Strategy STT switching TCP Terraform Troubleshooting Tunnelling two to tango unicorns value creation vCloud networking virtual networking VMware VMworld vSphere VXLAN